LINCOLN LINC 405 SA Welding Machine
Reliable devices for everyday work
LINC 405 and 635 are reliable welding rectifiers for the job
under heavy conditions. The devices are supplied in two versions:
- Basic models LINC 405-S and LINC 635-S for manual welding with rutile, basic and cellulose electrodes;
- LINC 405-SA and LINC635-SA models with digital displays and additional arc force and hotstart functions
• Reliable welding rectifiers with high welding performance
• Ability to weld with rutile, basic and cellulose electrodes
• Suitability for arc gouging
• Hot start function ensures easy arc striking (SA and 406 models only)
• Forcing the arc helps prevent the electrode from freezing in the weld pool (SA and 406)
• Digital ammeter (SA and 406)
• Intuitive graphic legend in the control panel
• Fan On As Needed (F.A.N. ™) function to reduce consumption
electricity and dust and smoke pollution of the machine
• Mobility - transport wheels, handle and two lifting hooks
• Lift TIG DC mode (SA only
- Reliable welding current rectifier with stable arc characteristics.
- Possibility of welding with rutile, basic and cellulosic electrodes.
- Can be used for arc gouging.
- Hot start function ensures easy arc striking.
- Arc Force helps prevent the electrode from sticking to the weld pool.
- 230/400/3 / 50-60
- RDS, argon arc welding with arc ignition with a point touching the electrode, gouging
- Reliable devices for everyday work
- LINC 405 SA is a robust manual arc welding rectifier specially designed for heavy duty applications.
- Reliable welding current rectifier with high arc performance.
- Used for welding with rutile, basic and cellulose type electrodes
- Suitable for arc gouging.
- Digital displays allow precise adjustment of welding current parameters
- Simple and intuitive control
- 230/400/3 / 50-60
- RATED POWER
- 400A / 36V / 35%
- 240A / 29V / 100%
- CURRENT CONSUMPTION
- 63 / 40A
- 15-400A WELDING CURRENT RANGE
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS (HXWXD) 640 mm x 580 mm x 700 mm
- NET WEIGHT 126 kg
No posts found